<--- add here --->

Topics Topics Edit Profile Profile Help/Instructions Help Member List Submit a Poem  
Search Last 1|3|7 Days Search Search Home Home  

Archive through November 01, 2007

The Starlite Cafe » Spiritual Discussion » I'm for womens' lib! » Archive through November 01, 2007 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bubby
Starlite Member
Username: Bubby

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 06:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Mik,you are day dreaming again.I have a master's degree in sexual behavior.Whereas you are only an inspired student with a wham,bam,thank you Ma'am attitude.For a slight nominal fee I will teach you what women really want, and my definition of nominal is tantamount to Bill Clintons definition of "is"...Are you ready to learn something, or are you just day-dreaming again? LOL

Mik3y
Starlite Member
Username: Mik3y

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 06:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wats that bubby you hate sex omg get out of our click!!
Michael william James

Bubby
Starlite Member

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 05:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

LMAO..now that's the Jimbo I remember....

Njaeok
Starlite Member
Username: Njaeok

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 04:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I consider my attitude toward sex a serious misdemenor.
The more I miss da meaner I gets.
Born with the gift of laughter, aware that the world is mad. -- Jimbo

Mik3y
Starlite Member

Posted on Thursday, November 01, 2007 - 05:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

lol can anyone on starlite say they hate sex..c'mon just for some poetic contrast ? :P
Michael william James

Pmbulo
Starlite Member
Username: Pmbulo

Posted on Wednesday, October 31, 2007 - 11:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I think every human being loves sex.
The reservation is on when and who to do it with.
Sex is good, do it every time if you can.
Wau! I don't believe I said that. It just came out.
Shalom! Shalom!
Ever-loving,
Potpher

Mik3y
Starlite Member

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 07:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Yeah have to agree with jimbo most women love sex just as much as men..they just tend not to be as desperate and loserish about it as men. I guess girls get offered sexual propersitions all the time...nd its not that they dont want sex..but that the dont want it with losers lol
Each to their own on what definition you have for loser :-)
Michael william James

Njaeok
Starlite Member
Username: Njaeok

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 12:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

Wow!
I don't believe you said that.
If the human female is ambivilant or unconcerned about sex why do they spend three billion dollars annualy displaying and emphasizing their sexuality?
I have seven sisters any one of which would have jap slapped you if you said that in their hearing.
If women generally didn't in fact have a very strong sexual drive the human species would have died out a long time ago. They may have been talked into having one baby but never the second one.

Born with the gift of laughter, aware that the world is mad. -- Jimbo

Bubby
Starlite Member

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

uhhhhh, what men are you talking about and did someone start a thread on this topic besides you?As for your explanation about how women perceive sex,I think you would make a good bass fiddle player...:-)

Mystic_drifter
Starlite Member
Username: Mystic_drifter

Posted on Friday, October 26, 2007 - 11:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post

I do hereby solemnly swear that I, wesley storer, alias star rover, alias mystic drifter do sseriously believe that these men should stop pushing themselves off on these women. Women should be declared a protected species, free to pursue whatever career their heart desires. It is my believe most women really don't like sex that much, that they are just doing what some joker who promised them the moon told them they should do.

Administration | Log Out | Home

© 1995 - 2007 The Starlite Cafe